This course focuses on case writing, specifically multi cases. The course begins with an introduction into case writing and then students write and hand in for marking, 4 multi cases. All cases are debriefed during a take-up. The course is a perfect complement to Capstone 2 so students can have additional practice case writing.
This course is ideal for:
Students who are writing the September CFE and have completed their challenge exams, modules or diploma by latest December 2015, and would like to take advantage of this situation, by getting an early start on their case writing, prior to completing the PASS CFE Comprehensive Course - Sept CFE in the summer.
- Intro to case writing techniques
- Write (and get marked) 4 multi simulations
- 4 multi simulations de-briefed
- PASS comprehensive binder and all course notes
PASS recognizes that students have different schedules and are located throughout Canada. Furthermore students learn in different ways. In order to accommodate all students, the PASS course is offered in different formats:
Any missed class can be made up by watching the videoFURTHER INFORMATION ON VENUES
- Live Online Course - See Schedule Below
- Video Online - Video Course Available Anytime Prior to Exam
Register for this Course View PASS Schedule