In order to succeed on the PDPA exam, students must exhibit strong technical knowledge and the ability to apply that knowledge to objective format questions as well as a multi competency case.
The PASS PDPA course reviews in detail the technical material that students need to know in order to pass this exam. It also focuses on case writing. Students are provided with a simulated PDPA case which is professionally marked and returned to students with constructive feedback. Students also have the opportunity to write mini cases in which they can practice applying their technical knowledge to case scenarios.
PASS will prepare students for these exams by providing:
- Technical Sessions – review all difficult topics in depth, in the areas of financial reporting, management accounting, finance, audit and assurance, taxation and strategy & governance
- Objective Format Questions – objective format questions are integrated into the technical sessions – will provide an opportunity for students to attempt practice objective format questions on many topics
- Practice Case Writing – write practice cases where you will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge of financial reporting and assurance to many different areas of financial accounting and assurance
- IFRS/ASPE Coverage – extensive coverage of IFRS and Accounting Standards for Private Enterprises (ASPE)
- For the financial reporting sessions – choice of live online sessions or videos. For the live online sessions you will have the opportunity to ask questions and participate in class discussions just as you would in a physical classroom
- The sessions for the other competencies will be delivered by video. However, if you have questions you will be able to email the instructor
PASS Binder Contains:
- Extensive technical notes for all Competencies and over 500 objective format questions and solutions and
- Practice cases along with solutions, marking guides and take-up material
PASS Guarantees that:
- Videos are available 24/7 - There is no limit to the number of times students can watch the videos. Even students who choose the live online option for the course for financial reporting will be provided with videos of all financial reporting sessions.
- If you are unsuccessful on the PDPA exam, you will be eligible to re-take the PDPA Course at no fee. You must let us know within 10 days of being informed you were not successful on the Exam.
Register for this Course View PASS Schedule