In order to succeed on the Taxation PDPA exam, students must exhibit strong technical knowledge and the ability to apply that knowledge to objective format questions as well as a multi competency case.
The PASS PDPA course reviews in detail the technical material that students need to know in order to pass this exam. It also focuses on case writing. Students are provided with two simulated PDPA cases which are professionally marked and returned to students with constructive feedback.
PASS will prepare students for these exams by providing:
- Technical Sessions – review all difficult personal and corporate taxation topics in depth with numerous quantitative and qualitative examples provided to explain difficult taxation topics
- Objective Format Questions – objective format questions are integrated into the technical sessions – will provide an opportunity for students to attempt practice objective format questions on many topics
- Practice Case Writing – write practice cases where you will have the opportunity to apply your knowledge of taxation to various taxation topics
The sessions are delivered by video. However, if you have questions you will be able to email the instructor.
The Taxation PDPA exam is the same exam as the Taxation PEP Module exam. So for examination dates on the PASS master schedule, please refer to the dates for Taxation PEP Module Exam.
PASS Binder Contains:
- Extensive technical notes for all major taxation topics examinable on the PDPA Taxation Exam and numerous objective format questions and solutions and
- Practice cases along with solutions, marking guides and take-up material
PASS Guarantees that:
- Videos are available 24/7 - There is no limit to the number of times students can watch the videos. Even students who choose the live online option for the course for financial reporting will be provided with videos of all financial reporting sessions.
- If you are unsuccessful on the exam, you will be eligible to re-take the PDPA Course at no fee. You must let us know within 10 days of being informed you were not successful on the Exam.
Register for this Course View PASS Schedule